Welcome to episode 84 of the TrueAchievements podcast. Rich was unfortunately too busy going through admin type things to record this morning, but have no fear as Jack and I are here to bring you this week's show.
On this episode, we give you the chance to win a code for Tokyo 42, we discuss the planned changes to the Gamerscore system that Mike Ybarra mentioned on the Xbox Two Podcast, we share our thoughts on Crackdown 3: Campaign's delay, Jack tries out his best your momma jokes in Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator, and I've been busy killing lots of bad guys in Agents of Mayhem. We also give you our thoughts on this week's ID@Xbox streams, discuss this week's biggest news announcements, take a look at what we've been playing over the past seven days, look at the games coming our way next week and answer your questions, including our question of the week.
As a reminder, Rich and I will be in Germany next week for Gamescom, so there will be no normal TA Podcast next Friday. The good news is we'll be recording a couple of shows while we are there to discuss all of the developer sessions we're booking in for.
- Trials Fusion and Red Faction: Armageddon Now Free with Games with Gold
- Crackdown 3 Delayed into 2018, Will Miss Xbox One X Launch
- Gears of War 4's Chest Candy Achievement Requirements to Be Altered
- NBA 2K18: The Prelude Announced and Dated
- Vote Now for September 2017's TA Playlist Game
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Episode 3 Dated
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and ScreamRide Now Backward Compatible
- Battlefield: Bad Company Now Backwards Compatible
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio