Welcome to episode 95 of the TrueAchievements podcast, where this week we sat down for a little longer than normal to discuss our impressions of the newly released Xbox One X, some big new games, and all the Xbox related news from the past week.
On this show, we give you the chance to win an Xbox One code for Tricky Towers, Rich rants about the lack of a Kinect adaptor for the Xbox One X and what's stopping him from playing Need for Speed Payback, we talk a length about Call of Duty: WWII and how much of a visual boost the "the world's most powerful console" gives the game, I rave about how stunning Forza Motorsport 7 is with HDR, and we chat about yesterday's announcement that Respawn have been purchased by EA. We also give you our thoughts on this week's ID@Xbox streams, discuss the rest of this week's biggest news announcements, take a look at what we've been playing over the past seven days, look at the games coming our way next week and answer your questions, including our question of the week.
- Xbox One X Review
- Forza Motorsport 7 Latest Patch And New DLC Details
- Battlefield 1 November Update and Operation Campaigns
- Titanfall Developer Respawn Entertainment Becomes an EA Owned Studio
- Phil Spencer Talks First-Party Plans and More in Recent Interview
- Telltale Games Cuts A Quarter Of Their Staff In Restructuring Effort
- EA SPORTS UFC 3 Revealed with Conor McGregor Back on the Cover
- Fortnite's Latest Patch Introduces the Bush Update
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio