Welcome to episode 109 of the TrueAchievements podcast! The UK maybe be suffering from the consequences of the Beast from the East, but Rich, Jack and I braved the cold for a cosy chat about this week's biggest announcements from the world of Xbox.
On this week's show, we give you the chance to win an Xbox One download code of your choosing from our giveaway sack (leave us a comment based on one of this week's questions to enter), Rich tried to figure out what was going on in Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 and played Microsoft Mahjong (Windows) on a train to stay in this year's GTASC, and Jack checks out Claybook and grabs another quick completion in the shape of The Station. We also discuss this week's biggest news announcements, take a look at everything we've been playing over the past seven days, chat about our ID@Xbox streams, look at the games coming our way over the next seven days and answer your questions, including the question of the week.
- TrueAchievements Winter Olympics 2018 Winners
- Easiest Xbox Achievement Lists from February 2018
- TA Playlist for March 2018 is Live with Fable II - Plus Win a $50 Xbox Gift Card
- Gears of War 4's March Update Achievements Revealed
- Deck Nine Reveals When We'll Say Farewell To Life Is Strange: Before The Storm
- March 2018 Xbox Game Pass Additions: Super Lucky’s Tale, Sea of Thieves and More
- Bug Changes Settings to Reveal Real Names to Public on Xbox One
- ESRB Addresses Lootbox Controversy With In-Game Purchase Label
- Trials of the Blood Dragon and Brave Now Free with Games with Gold
- Crackdown Now Backward Compatible
- Four More Xbox 360 Titles Enhanced On Xbox One X
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio