Welcome to the 111th episode of the TrueAchievements podcast! It's been an extremely busy week at TGN with all of our 10th birthday celebrations. If you're tuning in hoping to hear the promised special edition of the podcast where we discuss the history, present and future of the site, you'll have to wait a couple of days longer, but rather than leaving you without your regular TA fix, we decided to record a normal episode.
On this week's show, we give you the chance to win an Xbox One download code of your choosing from our giveaway sack (leave us a comment in the thread below to enter), we've all jumped into the TA birthday challenge and played far more games than we have time to talk about, Rich has been checking out Burnout Paradise Remastered, Jack got confused with NORTH, and I stayed up far too late attempting to fix roads in Cities: Skylines. We also discuss this week's biggest news announcements, take a look at what we've been playing over the past seven days, chat about our ID@Xbox streams, look at the games coming our way over the next seven days and answer your questions, including the question of the week.
- Xbox Game Pass & EA Access Game Collection Integration
- SUPERHOT and Quantum Conundrum Now Free with Games with Gold
- Vote Now for April 2018's TA Playlist Game
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Launches September 14th, Full Reveal Coming Soon
- Batman: The Enemy Within Final Episode Dated
- Fortnite Getting Cross Play & Cross Progression Between Xbox, PC, Mac and Mobile
- SEGA Mega Drive Classics Announced
- Inside Xbox Recap - Cities: Skylines Coming to Game Pass, PixARK Dated
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier And More Now Backward Compatible
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio