Microsoft's sixth ID@Xbox Open House event is taking place at the end of this month and is playing host to a big roster of indie games, including some new titles.
Over 50 games will be showcased — all of which are playable — as well as a total of 13 new games that will be making their debuts at the event, again, all playable.
The 13 new games listed are:
- Demon’s Tilt (Flarb LLC / Wiznwar)
- Exhausted Man (E-Home Entertainment / Candleman Games)
- Freshly Frosted (The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild)
- Genesis Noir (Fellow Traveller / Feral Cat Den)
- Hypnospace Outlaw (No More Robots / Tendershoot, Michael Lasch, ThatWhichIs Media)
- Kine (Chump Squad / Gwen Frey)
- Levelhead (Butterscotch Shenanigans)
- Moving Out (SMG Studios)
- She Dreams Elsewhere (Studio Zevere)
- Skater XL (Easy Day Studios)
- Spectrum Break (Jason Hein)
- Superliminal (Pillow Castle)
- Touhou Luna Nights (Vaka Game Magazine, Agm Playism / Vaka Game Magazine, Team Ladybug)
There are some notable games in the line-up at the event that you can get your hands on, with some coming to Xbox Games Pass. Titles such as Blair Witch, Creature in the Well, Spiritfarer, Star Renegade and UnderMine will all be coming to Games Pass in the future. Other highly anticipated indie titles such as Decay of Logos and Tracks will also be available to play.
There is also the chance to play Gears 5 before its upcoming release in September as ID@Xbox has confirmed that The Coalition will be bringing the game to the open house.
For a full list of playable titles and more information on the event check out the ID@Xbox Open House post on Xbox Wire.
The ID@Xbox Open House will take place at the Microsoft Conference Centre in Redmond Washington on August 29th from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm. If you are in the area and want to attend, you will need to RSVP.