Turbo Golf Racing launched into Xbox Game Pass as an early access title last week and Hugecalf Studios has already released a free content update full of goodies, as well as revealed the game's roadmap.With the sun currently letting us know we're in the height of summer, Hugecalf Studios is attempting to help us cool off by adding an ice cream truck (alongside new levels, Power Cores, and cosmetics) to Turbo Golf Racing. The game launched into early access on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, and Xbox Game Pass last week, so be sure to check out our first impressions if you're tempted to give this high-speed sports game a shot.
Turbo Golf Racing roadmap reveals private lobbies, cross-platform parties, and more
Turbo Golf Racing's first free content arrived today, adding six new levels, two new Power Cores, a host of cosmetic items and emojis, and the Whippy (ice cream truck) car. Alongside the added content, several fixes have also been introduced, which you can see below:
- Windows Store] Fixed an issue where players would get stuck on the “Logging you in with the Xbox network...” on the login screen.
- Provided a workaround for players who experience “Waiting for QoS results” when searching for a match. Players who experience this should manually select their region from the settings menu.
- Fixed an issue where the game could cut to a black screen after the match ends.
- Level Fix: Spots and Shots - the players’ ball could get stuck in the hole.
- Fixed various level exploits that would allow skipping of levels in unintended ways.
Hugecalf Studios has also revealed the game's roadmap, which features new content "coming soon" and a little further out, "on the horizon." While the team plans on releasing new levels, Power Cores, and cosmetics regularly, we can also expect to see Early Access Season 2, a new biome, cross-platform parties, global leaderboards, private lobbies, and an improved quest system added in the next few months.
Sometime before the game leaves early access in around 12 months, we can expect to see Early Access Season 3, new pick-ups and an improved missile system, ranked mode, new game modes, in-game stats, and achievements.
What do you think of Turbo Golf Racing so far? Drop a comment below and let us know what you think about this neat little game!