We've had wave after wave of Xbox-related news and announcements this week — check in here for the hottest TrueAchievements headlines for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC!...Didn't something happen this week? Oh that's right; after news dried up a little over the last few weeks, we had the rush of all of it at once for Gamescom. Check down below to see some of the top headlines to land on the TrueAchievmeents front page this week.
- Luke shared his thoughts in his Saints Row review, calling it "only a good helping of polish away from sitting among the genre's better games."
- We learned that Project Cars and Project Cars 2 will soon be delisted.
- Findings on the Microsoft Store suggested that Ubisoft+ could be launching on Xbox soon.
- Death Stranding joined PC Game Pass along with Midnight Fight Express.
- Players found that their Xbox 360 achievements had seemingly vanished — an issue which is now being investigated.
- Lies of P and You Suck at Parking were confirmed for Xbox Game Pass during Gamescom's Opening Night Live.
- We went through and rounded up all the Xbox reveals and Xbox Game Pass announcements from Gamescom's Opening Night Live.
- After its popularity on PC, Toybox shooter sensation Hypercharge was confirmed for Xbox.
- The FIFA 23 achievements landed early ahead of its September 30th launch.
- We went through and compiled our Xbox Game Pass wishlist for September 2022.
- We discussed how the GoldenEye remaster missed a prime reveal window just as the N64 original turns 25.
- It seems the Game Pass Gamescom sizzle reel let slip another surprise addition — fighter Mad Streets.
- We learned that Hogwarts Legacy has a PlayStation exclusive quest.
- Humble Games seemed to confirm more day-one Xbox Game Pass additions.
- Xbox boss Phil Spencer shared discussed how he thinks Xbox, Nintendo, and PlayStation share a "long-term ambition."